If you have been putting off fire sprinkler system installation in Los Angeles, CA, now is a good time to change that. Foot traffic has decreased during the pandemic, and that makes it easier for fire sprinkler installation to be completed quickly without violating social distancing guidelines. If you are still considering this important investment, here are six additional reasons why your home or business needs a sprinkler system:
- Low cost: Many customers delay installation because they fear the cost of a sprinkler system. However, these systems cost less than you realize. We have options that will fit any budget, and we do not install more sprinkler heads than necessary. Once installed, the cost of maintenance is low, as you only need an annual inspection. There is no other maintenance unless you notice something wrong, and that occurs only on very rare occasions.
- Reduced fire damage: Sprinkler systems activate the sprinkler head nearest to the fire. That stops it from spreading and limits fire damage. This process also demands less from the fire department, so you do not face further building damage from having your property doused with 150 gallons of water per minute.
- Save lives: Since the fire does not spread once the sprinkler system activates, that gives people more time to evacuate. They also receive an alert earlier than with other fire suppression and prevention systems. The highest number of fire-related deaths that has occurred with a building equipped with a sprinkler system is two. When you consider grief and the risk of lawsuits, that makes the effort to install sprinklers well worth it.
- Compliance with local laws: Most buildings with a steady flow of visitors or workers inside for most of the day are required to have sprinkler systems. Smaller buildings may not be required, but you are less likely to face fines or penalties if a fire breaks out and you have a sprinkler system installed. Fires can lead to deaths and injuries that may result in workers compensation claims. You are more likely to be compliant with worker protection and building code laws if you invest in fire sprinkler installation in Los Angeles, CA.
- Lower insurance premiums: Since a sprinkler system reduces fire damage, that lowers the cost of any potential insurance claims. The natural result of this is that your business insurance will cost less per month. This will make one monthly bill more manageable and allow you to save money in the long term. Before long, the installation costs will pay for themselves!
- Improved morale: A sprinkler system shows your dedication to safety. This helps employees and customers feel like you care about their wellbeing and gives people peace of mind. Installing sprinklers makes fire risk less scary to those who work and buy from you every day.
When you decide fire sprinkler system installation is right for your home or business in Los Angeles, CA, US Fire Protection is here. We assess your premises and determine the sprinkler system that will work best for you. Contact us today to start the fire sprinkler installation process.
Categorised in: Fire Protection